The days in booking calendar is blocked

After create a property, and confirm that all the calendar is available, I can’t make any booking because all days are blocked from the details page.

Steps to reproduce

in this url Casa con Parcela en Baltar – Sitio3 you won’t be able to select any date available

Actual result

all the days from October are blocked

Expected result

Let the days be selected because all are availalble

Extra details

Hi,

Please make sure you enter the booking restrictions correctly, you can check this doc How to add booking restrictions - HivePress Help Center

HI again, thans for your link, but this is how the property is configurated:

but you can’t select any day from calendar. Try in the link…

Waiting for any more help
regards

Hi,

Please try to remove the Booking Window, then everything should be displayed correctly.

HI, apoligies for the inconveniences, finally Sysadmin move the project to a new pre prod domain.

Just update the sitio3.utopiasl.eu by vacacionesfamiliares.es

https://vacacionesfamiliares.es/?hp_listing=piso-en-puerto-de-vega

Same behave than in the dev domain

any to comment here?

I need some help because looks as if the service works completely random, when I think an issue were solved, then 2 more appears and it his being really hard to complete the initial set up of the service.

Currently It’s taking 10 days to configure a list :frowning:

Hi,

Please try to remove the Booking Window, then everything should be displayed correctly.

OK, this worked but this is not what. I am looking for… I need to set a Booking Window, otherwise any could make a booking from this morning to evening…don’t you think?

Hi,

I recommend that you test these parameters in more detail using this document, because in your screenshot, the values for these parameters are too large, which leads to the blocking of these dates How to add booking restrictions - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

OK thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.