The "Limit the number of views" not working

I am trying to use the “Limit the number of views” function as a membership plugin. The goal is to be able to see 10 phone numbers when users pay for a membership. For that I have done all settings like the image below.

However, when a user who has purchased a membership clicks the phone number button, there is no response. The only change is that “/#membership_reveal_modal_4724” is appended to Chrome’s address bar when clicking on the phone number. Of course, the cache plugin was disabled. I can’t figure out what went wrong. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue (which URL to test), and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

We’ve checked your site, and it’s likely that these modal windows are not properly configured, which is why they don’t work. You need to make adjustments to the custom implementation you added earlier.

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what I should do. “adjustments to the custom implementation you added earlier.” What does this mean? I haven’t done any custom implementation of this before.

Hi,

We checked in more detail, and it looks like the issue was caused by a template you override in HivePress > Templates. This template is currently disabled, so you can check and see that everything works. We recommend deleting it and creating a new one.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Yes, when I try with default template “Limit the number of views” works fine. but,

I created a new template in HivePress > Templates. And what I did was just insert one Attributes (Secondary) with “Limit the number of views” membership applied using the block you provided. However, “Limit the number of views” did not work.

Perhaps, it looks like the block you provided is missing these membership modals. (Currently, if you enter the site I provided by mail, the problem is shown as it is, so you can immediately look into the problem.)

Thank you for waiting. We have checked this issue on your website, and it seems okay. We have opened the listing page, and when we click on the button Get Phone number, we see the modal with the membership restriction. If the issue persists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, please ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

First of all thanks for the answer.
However, the problem is still not resolved.
Let me state the problem more precisely.

First of all, I disabled the caching plugin and other 3rd party plugins. After that, the following two phenomena exist.

Case 1. I deleted the custom template from HivePress > Templates. And, i uses the default listing template of HivePress.When i clik Phone number the popup opens normally.
1-43ere

Case 2.I created a new listing template in HivePress > Templates.
And, i uses the custum listing template.As a result, the popup does not open.: OK, And what I did was just insert one Phone number block simply. i did not touch anything in template.
2-fdggfg

I would like to use a custom template rather than the default one.
Thank you in advance.
PS)I have already sent you only the link, without login and password. And I sent a test user login with membership by mail.

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you so much However, because it’s been too long for users, I would like to temporarily modify the default listing view template and use it until the bug is fixed.

So, since I need to modify many parts of the layout of the class-listing-view-page.php file,

I know to change the order of block with a PHP snippet already . however,
What code should I write to implement below ?

1. I want to change class ‘Listing_View_Page extends Page_Sidebar_right’ to ‘class Listing_View_Page extends Page_Sidebar_left’ (i.e. I want sidebar to be left)
  2. I want to move ‘listing_attributes_primary’ from ‘sidebar section to page_content’ section
  3. I want to put the html text <h1>About me</h1> just above the listing title.
  4. Is it possible to move the class-listing-view-page.php file to a child theme and overwrite it? I tried moving it to ‘/wp-content/themes/hivepress-child/hivepress’, but it didn’t work well.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features Support Policy | HivePress.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets https://gist.github.com/search?q=user%3Ahivepress and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.