The photos don't appear in all listings

The photos don’t appear in all the ads, out of the 55 created I have 3 where the photo doesn’t appear in the listing but is present when you open it.
On one it’s a photo already used in another ad, so I don’t think it’s a problem with my photos. Thanks for your help

Les photos n’apparaissent pas dans toutes les annonces, sur les 55 créées j’en ai 3 où la photo n’apparait pas dans le listing mais est bien présente lorsqu’on l’ouvre.
Sur une c’est une photo déjà utilisée dans une autre annonce donc je ne pense pas que ce soit un pb avec mes photos. Merci de votre aide

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, please provide more details (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

P.S. Please post in English (e.g. via Google Translate); this way, questions/answers may also be helpful for others.

I have disable all plugins but it’s same. You can see plugins installed in my site (picture attached). I tested to create a new ad and i have the same problem. When i create the ad, the picture doesn’t load. (pictures attached)

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster. Also, if your website is live, please send us a link to it and we will review it in more detail.

this part of my site is not live. I can’t put more pictures on your site. Thank you for your help
Uploading: ad when I add the picture.png…
Uploading: my site after publish the ad.png…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.