The price does not change when select a product option checkbox in TaskHive

TaskHive does not change the price when select a product option checkbox.

other themes the price changes when I click on the product option checkbox.

It seems to be a problem with TaskHive only.

The problem does not occur with themes like ListingHive or Astra.

I have no choice but to use ListingHive now.
But I want to use TaskHive!

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, please provide more details (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

This happens only with TaskHive
If I change to ListingHive or ExpertHive, there is no problem.
It is also not a problem with the Astra theme, etc.

So it is a problem with TaskHive only.

listinghive01
ListingHive

taskhive01
TaskHive

astra
Astra

This is the same website.
I just switched the theme.

Only TaskHive has a problem.

I don’t use cache plugins.

Only TaskHive does not add the option price.
Did you understand?

Hi,

Please provide a link to your website, if it is online, we will check it in more detail.

I would love to use TaskHive, but I have no choice but to use ListingHive.

I cannot write ID or PASS here.

There are no products on this demo site that have the option.
I cannot confirm this.

I removed all plugins except HivePress and WooCommerce, but the problem remains.
I think it is a TaskHive issue.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

Where can I check to see if it has been fixed?

I think it is a fatal bug, but do I need to purchase the theme again?

Hi,

We publish updates on our forum in the category Release Notes - HivePress Community. Also, you can subscribe to our email newsletter, you will receive a notification (you can subscribe by clicking on this link at the bottom of the page Extensions | HivePress ). No, you don’t need to buy anything again.

If this is not fixed, TaskHive is a useless theme.
It should not be sold.

Why is this not fixed for TaskHive when other themes have no problem?

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we will try to fix this issue by the end of the month. If you need this fix urgently, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.