The request and listing pages not working for me

Hello,

The listing and request pages seem to not be working for me at all. I restored the entire site to a past backup and that solve the problem momentarily but after I refreshed the pages we bugged out again and just showing title of page along with social media icons. I’m on Listinghive version 1.2.5 and Experthive 1.0.3 for reference. I did update to the latest version of both themes and plugins before restoring website to past backup but that didn’t correct my issue. I hope to hear back soon, Thank you in advance.

Best,

Kris V.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, ​please send more details, and we will do our best to help you.

Hello Andrii,

Thank you for the quick response. I will do as you say and disable 3rd party plugins. I will have updated info asap. Thanks again.

Best,

Kris V.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.