The tags on my homepage have disappeared

Hi,

Originally I had my Listing Categories (linked words only no images) displayed at the top of my page underneath the homepage’s heading title.

However it has disappeared today, I’ve tried re-adding the “Listing Categories” block but that pulls the entire photos and Listing thumbnails, rather than just the linked words.

I’ve tried adding Listing Tags but that doesn’t seem to have the same functionality - please see screenshots below and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Sam

Sorry for the delay. These are tags, categories have no such layout option - if you added tags manually in Listings/Tags they can be deleted if not assigned to any listings (empty tags are deleted since these can also be entered by users). Please edit any listing and add tags to it, tags should appear again if the Listing Tags block is still on the home page.

Thanks ihor, the Tags definitely exist on the listings and categories but just aren’t pulling through unfortunately on the Listing Tags block.

Hi,

Please make sure you add tags using this doc: How to set listing tags - HivePress Help Center. Also, make sure that the Tags block is added in WP Dashboard > Pages > Home page, then everything should work correctly. If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.