Theme demo import broken

After installing HivePress store and all the pluggins - and activating them - I exported the demo content. After installing it I noticed the “Featured Services” and “Top Freelancers” slider are not working, the style is wrong (the width and the little arrow on the hover “bubble” is not shown) . In the browser console I can see a error that reads:
“downloadable font: download failed (font-family: “slick” style:normal weight:400 stretch:100 src index:0): status=2147746065 source: https://josmar457.dream.press/fonts/slick.eot

This is how its shown:

Any help would be appreciated it!

Please try disabling third-party plugins, the Slick slider shipped with HivePress shouldn’t attempt to load any fonts but maybe other plugins also try to load Slick.

If you want to start with the demo content, I recommend resetting WordPress if it has any content (e.g. via the WP Reset plugin).

Thanks for the answer, ihor. That was indeed the issue, the culprit plugin was BolGrid’s

Post and Page Builder Premium

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.