Time Slots aren't appearing

When trying to book Time Slots on a Listing, nothing appears - I’m trying to allow Users to book by the hour i.e. Booking from 12pm to 3pm say or 5pm to 12am (please see screenshot attached)

Please make sure that all the booking details are set for a listing, at least Booking Available From, Booking Available To, and Booking Slot Duration are required for generating a list of time slots.

Hi yevhen, this was already set in place but it’s still saying “No Results found” - please see screenshot attached

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

hello i am also having the same issue. I need to enable booking time slots but it says the same thing as posted above

Please make sure that you have the latest version of HivePress and HivePress Bookings

Also please make sure that all the booking details are set for a listing, at least the start/end time and the slot duration details are required for generating a list of time slots

If the issue persists please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.