Total of 10 categories on the service addition page

Screenshot by Lightshot - look, there are only 10 categories, how to increase that number? I press the button " add service" And it only shows me 10 categories out of 200 :joy:. Is there any way to fix this?

If this page was overridden in HivePress/Templates please select the Categories block and change the Number in the block settings on the right (e.g. to 1000000). Please note that this page is deprecated and will be removed in the next version, let me know if this works for you and I’ll provide a code snippet for skipping it (there’s now a Category drop-down in the listing form itself, it refreshes the form automatically, so this extra Select Category step is not required anymore).

Give me that code, and where do I paste it? I need all categories to be displayed after the List a servise button. If there is an option to have a drop-down list there, that’s even better. When there are a lot of categories, like I have, watching a page with a bunch of categories is very inconvenient.

Please try this PHP snippet

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/menus/listing_submit',
	function( $menu ) {
		unset( $menu['items']['listing_submit_category'] );

return $menu;
	}
);
1 Like

Yeah, it worked. Close the ticket and thank you. And realistically, in the next update, do this by default. Because a category page is not convenient. And when choosing a category on one page with filling in the details is much more convenient.

Yes, we plan to remove it in the next theme update (the category drop-down in the listing form is meant to replace this page).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.