Translate "list of service" and templates

Continuing the discussion from Loco Translate doesn't change button "List of Service":

I see the reason why the button is not changed. If I delete the templates and do the translations. Can I add the templates again after translation?

Please let me know which templates you mean, in HivePress/Templates section of WP dashboard?

This string should be available for translation in the theme section of Loco/Themes.

Hi Ihor,

I dont know. I think the hivepress templates. Because the translation of loco was not working at the button List a service and post a request I found the article I was regarding to.

Hi,

If you need to change this string, please check this doc How to translate ExpertHive - HivePress Help Center

If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, when you translate text into another language in Loco Translate, change the language in WP Dashboard > Settings > General to your language.

If this string is not translated, please try to Sync in Loco Translate/Plugins/HivePress/Edit Template and click Save.
After the first step, click Sync in Loco Translate/Plugins/HivePress/New Language(or in your current translation), and click Save.

‚ÄčI hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.