Translate "Manage payouts on Stripe"

I have been looking all over using Loco Translate but i cant find anywhere to translate the “Manage payouts on Stripe”. This is under vendor-accounts if they have connected to Stripe.

Thanks in advance!

Please check this in Loco/Plugins/HivePress Marketplace, if this text is not there you can try to click the Sync button, maybe the translation is out of sync with the most recent updates.

Thanks, i tried this but it’s still not here after doing a Sync. I search for “Manage”, thats a part of the sentence i want to translate but nothing shows up using the word Manage.

I too have tried to find this, but it’s nowhere to be found.

Please check this tutorial How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center

Also please try to click the Sync button to re-scan the strings where you make changes/translations in Loco Translate.

I’ve tryed several times syncing and looking for this element, in marketplace and the other plugins. It’s not there.

Please check this in the Loco/Plugins/HivePress Marketplace. It was tested locally and seems to be ok

If the issue persists please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I cannot find it, not even after the new markedplace update. You will have to take a look.

I have emailed a temporary access. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.