Translation "reply" for review

I cannot find place to translate word “Replay” on review.
I use POedit and with other words and frases I had no problem.

http://zibidev2.balticart.pl/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/reply-translation.png

This string is related to Reviews, so it should be available in HivePress Reviews extension. If you use Loco Translate, please check it in Loco Translate>Plugins>HivePress Reviews (I recommend using it over POEdit because it allows translating strings directly in the WordPress dashboard).

Yana, but there is no “replay” see screenshot
screen shot

Please try to use Loco Translate. This string is in Loco Translate/Plugins/HivePress Reviews. Also, please make sure to select the Custom location instead of Author while adding a language file. Here is a tutorial How to translate HivePress - HivePress Help Center

You can also check this string in Loco/Plugins/HivePress (not HivePress Reviews), this may be a standard string.

nothing :frowning:

It seems to be available in Loco/Plugins/HivePress Reviews Screenshot by Lightshot If it’s not please click the Sync button in the translation editor, if this doesn’t help you can also click Edit Template in Loco/Plugins/HivePress Reviews and click the Scan button to scan the strings again.

Thx Ihor sync helped i found lost frases :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.