This page cant load Google Maps correctly

Hello, I am having a challenge with using maps in my TaskHive theme.

I got an API key from google maps which only works on some browsers but completely not on the phone.

I followed previous posts on this forum and switched to Mapbox as Ihor and Yevhen were advising others, but this has still not worked for me. How do I get help?

Hi,

Please make sure you set up Geolocation correctly, you can check this doc How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center
Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue exists, please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Hey andrii,

I responded on email.
Hope that went through coz I needed to upload several screenshots

Hi,

Thank you for your detailed information. All of the screenshots you sent us show errors caused by incorrect Google Maps or MapBox settings.

I recommend that you make sure your extension and API settings are correct; please check these docs (MapBox is easier to set up):

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.