Twitch Authentication does not work correctly

When attempting to authenticate with Twitch, after clicking the Twitch button the screen has an overlay and in the top left it says “Gone”.

James

Hi,

Please make sure you set up social method correctly, you can check this doc How to enable login methods - HivePress Help Center
Also, please make sure that the redirect URL is set correctly for the Twitch app (you can copy this URL in HivePress/Settings/Users/Registration section).

Yes sir, I followed the video originally, and in my Twitch App I have the call back set as you mentioned. Unfortunately it doesn’t work.

James

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Sent earlier today.

Hi,

Thank you for your link. Our developer will check this issue in more detail, and we will get back to you with an answer.

Thank you @andrii they have confirmed this bug.

Do we have an ETA for an updated release to resolve the issue?

Thank you,
James

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact timeframe, but we’ll fix this feature as soon as possible.

Good morning, checking to see if there is an update for this?

James

Sorry for the delay, we plan to update this extension within 2 weeks or less.

Thank you for the update @ihor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.