Update 1.7.4 and lazy load problem

Hi,
after updating to v. 1.7.4 images in listing thumbnails don’t load if Lazy Load is active (it worked with v. 1.7.3). How to fix? Thanks

Hi,

Please provide more details on which lazy load feature you are using and from which plugin, and we will try to help. Also, please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

1 Like

I do not use lazy load and images don’t show in listing blocks either. A grey background shows instead of images.

I have the same problem! And I haven’t made any changes, but after the update, there’s just a grey background instead of images on the listings search page.
I am using also W3 Total Cache, TinyPNG - JPEG compression and Autoptimize. But if I deactivate them, it doesn’t change anything.
Please help as soon as possible!

Best regards

Hi,

I disabled Lazy load in W3 Total Cache and it works for me now, I can see the images in the listing blocks, but I’m waiting for a bug fix to be able to re-enable Lazy Load… or maybe something to set up to make it work…? I did not change anything, after the update the images were not loaded in listing block (but they were loaded in the listing details).

Thanks for the details, we’ll release a quick fix for this. I assume this issue occurs for websites installed some time ago because previously we recognized any images uploaded for a listing as the gallery images and in this update these are restricted to the Images field only.

1 Like

Hi! Should the last update 1.7.5 fix the problem? Because it did not. When using w3 total cache lazy load, images of listings don’t show on thumbnails in listing block (empty space).
Thanks
Fabio

Hi,

We fixed this issue in the latest update, please make sure you have the latest version of HivePress. If the error still exists, please try disabling defer and optimize features in LiteSpeed.

Hi, thank you but I have version 1.7.6.

I switched from w3 total cache plugin to LiteSpeed plugin and it works better with HivePress, but still Lazy Load, if enabled, let no thumbnails load on listing block (some listing have a blurred pic…) also with image optimization disabled.

You said to try to disable “defer” feature, but I don’t find any setting in LiteSpeed to do this for images. Where can I find it?
Thank you!!!

Sorry for the delay.

Please disable the JS minify and defer features here Awesome Screenshot This should resolve the issue, we’ll also test this through again and release a fix for LiteSpeed.

I disabled the JS minify as well. No effect on images

I also disabled CSS minify, CSS combine, JS combine, and JS deferred. No effect on images. Lazy load is the issue, as we discussed in my other posts on Listing images vanished after recent update - #26 by Jay3

Your screenshot refers to a blog post from Hivepress How to Speed up a HivePress-built Website | HivePress Blog on which you recommend some Litespeed settings, and that’s how I configured it initially.

Can you please confirm if the blog post settings are still valid for current versions?? If not, could you update those settings for us to know please?

Hi,

Thank you for the detailed information. We’ve identified the issue and will be fixing it and releasing an update by the end of the week.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.