Use the WooCommerce account page

Dear yevhen,

everything is almost done but i run into a few big challenges with the login modal, the login form when signing in has this challenges:
no login limiter possible i did try 3,
not possible to easy customise text or content or display,
only recaptcha possible that everyone hates and slows down everything (at least version v3 would be good or cloudflare captcha)

can you please give me the remove action snippet that removes the hive login sign in?
so it simply goes back to the wordpress login? i know it will probably break many things but i need to try since it is probably more easy to remove the php action then to implement cloudflare turnstyle captcha to hive right? (Simple Cloudflare Turnstile — The new user-friendly alternative to CAPTCHA – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org)
so i hope this is possible to change back to wordpress login modal and maybe this will work better for me

thank you in advance

as posted in the other post:

• Google’s reCAPTCHA is a performance killer. I’ve seen it drop mobile scores by over 30 points by itself. It loads 12 scripts at a total size of 480 KB, which is huge. The important thing is not to use it sitewide. At most, make sure this is only loading on your contact page. However, most contact form plugins have anti-spam and honeypot measures already built-in. If yours doesn’t, you can use a free plugin like WP Armour or Simple Cloudflare Turnstile. Therefore, I recommend not using Google’s reCAPTCHA.