User calendar in mobile phone

Hello,
You already know that I am giving priority to the mobile view of rentalhive, since I think that most people will access it this way. Well, another thing that I would like to improve in this regard is the user calendar, since it does not appear complete and forces you to go down to see all the boxes. It turns out that these boxes are selectable, so it is very difficult to go up and down properly through the table.
Isn’t there a way to show the full calendar in mobile view?
Thank you

Hi,

Please provide more information about the calendar you refer to (you can send a screenshot).

Here is

As you can see, the last days are not displayed, and its necessary to go down in the tab, which is very difficult because the boxes are selected.
Then, there is not a way to show the full calendar?

Thanks

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, please make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

It was tested locally, and it seems to be ok. It is possible to scroll inside the calendar to see other dates

Disabling all Plugins, it continues showing the same. It not possible to show full calendar and not to be necessary to scroll inside?
Thanks

Unfortunately not, at least by default, we’re using this calendar https://fullcalendar.io/ and it seems to limit the max calendar height by default. You can also check their support forum, maybe they offer a CSS snippet for this.

Ok, I’ll try to contact their support.
And taking advantage of this post, to customize the messaging chat, do you also use a javascript module? I would also like to customize something. And the user menu? our developer is asking me.
thanks a lot

Hi,

To add a custom item to the user account menu please try this PHP snippet Add a custom item to the user account menu #hivepress #users · GitHub

Regarding messages, please try using this hook hivepress/v1/templates/messages_view_page.
Also, you can check PHP snippet samples at this link Search · user:hivepress hivepress/v1/templates · GitHub

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi,
this is what support provides:

height

Sets the height of the entire calendar, including header and footer.

Integer, "auto", a CSS value like "100%"

By default, this option is unset and the calendar’s height is calculated by aspectRatio.

If an integer is specified, the height of the calendar will be guaranteed to be that exact pixel height. If the contents will not fit within the height, scrollbars will appear.

If "auto" is specified, the view’s contents will assume a natural height and no scrollbars will be used.

If "100%" is specified, the height of the calendar will match the height of its parent container element. See an example. Any other valid CSS value is accepted as well.

Example usage of height:

var calendar = new Calendar(calendarEl, {
  height: 650
});

Setter

You can dynamically set a calendar’s height after initialization:

calendar.setOption('height', 700);

contentHeight

Sets the height of the view area of the calendar.

Integer, "auto"

By default, this option is unset and the calendar’s height is calculated by aspectRatio.

If an integer is specified, the height of the view will be guaranteed to be that exact pixel height. If the contents will not fit within the height, scrollbars will appear.

If "auto" is specified, the view’s contents will assume a natural height and no scrollbars will be used.

Example usage of contentHeight:

var calendar = new FullCalendar.Calendar(calendarEl, {
  contentHeight: 600
});

Setter

You can dynamically set a calendar’s contentHeight after initialization:

calendar.setOption('contentHeight', 650);

If my objective is to show every day of the month, taking into account what they have answered, what code snippet could I build for it?
thanks a lot

This is strange, we don’t set any default values for these options, but we’ll check possible fixes before releasing the next Bookings update, thanks.

I wait then?

Thanks

Yes, I recommend waiting for the next Bookings update.

Ok
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.