Users also want to be authorised (e.g. to provide ID)

I would like to make it mandatory for both users and vendors to submit ID, so I would like to have a feature that allows user registration to be approval-based.

This is a feature I would like to have when there is a need for trust between user and vendor, such as with Airbnb.

If possible, I would like to be able to set items for users and vendors to enter during user registration.

Thanks for your feedback, we understand that it’s important for two-sided marketplaces and we already have this feature on the roadmap (custom attributes for regular user profiles).

1 Like

Thank you!
Will it be possible to set it up so that people who have submitted their ID can trade with each other?
And how soon will this feature be implemented? Could it be implemented within two months?

Setting this automatic restriction would require a custom implementation, but you can restrict messages to buyers only, if you process payment directly via the website. We’ll try to add some KYC features as soon as possible, currently the easiest way is requiring a custom Attachment in the vendor profile form.

Thank you! In approximately how many weeks will the functionality to allow user registrations to be approved be implemented?

If you mean front-end profile pages for users unfortunately there’s no ETA but this feature has the highest priority for the HivePress core (there were many requests for it) so it’ll be added as soon as it’s possible.

Thank you! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.