Users are unable to post listings

When a user is logged in and trying to add a listing, they fill out the form for the listing and then the submit button does not work. No users are able to post listings currently on my website toyboxrent.com

Steps to reproduce

Logged into my account, went to the add listing page, filled out all of the required fields and then tried to submit.

Actual result

I was not able to add a new listing.

Here is the error I get each time I click submit. In this case, I clicked the submit button 3 times.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 10.59.12 PM

Expected result

Users should be able to log in and add new listings.

Extra details

Here is the listing I was trying to submit. (many of our users have submitted issues with being able to add new listings as well.)

t

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, please refresh the permalinks: How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

I have done all of these tests and I am still unable to submit listings

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Most likely, you have somehow removed the terms checkbox, possibly with a CSS snippet, so you cannot save the listing addition form. Please try to test this issue locally using the Local App or our demo version https://listinghive.hivepress.io/ and check if the issue exists, you can view this doc: Quick Start - HivePress Help Center

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.