UX improvements on mobile

Hi, guys!

I noticed that some elements of mobile and desktop are in positions that don’t’ let the right experience. Follow some cases:

In this case, the buttons are very close. Can you let the buttons more distant one to the other?

This problem happens on order page of user, at mobile.

Here, in the calendar, I can’t see the days. One day stay under the other day.

The issue happens at mobile

Here, the problem is the same of the order page of user, just that here, happens on order page of vendor

In this case, the buttons are very close. Can you let the buttons more distant one to the other?

In dashboard, in graphics, I can’t’ see the month and the day. One month and one day be under the other month and other day.

Finally, in arrows at the images on listing, doesn’t exist an icon. Both in desktop both mobile.

I appreciate your help.

If you need something, tell me!

Thanks for your feedback, I added these notes to the bug tracker and we’ll fix them as soon as possible. The arrows feature is most likely related to a third-party plugin, I’ve seen the same issue with Elementor (it loads another version of Font Awesome without these arrows, overriding the icon set loaded by HivePress).

Ok, thanks!

I tested to disable the elementor plugin and was that the problem of arrows, but I need of plugin. Do you know if you have any other solution for this problem?

Thanks!

Yes, you can try this CSS snippet:

.fa-arrow-left::before {
content: "\f053";
}

.fa-arrow-right::before {
content: "\f054";
}
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.