Vendor attributes not showing

Hi guys/experts, I am using this hivepress for the first time. I want to create the directory of shops in my area. So I added few vendors (for shop) and their associated attributes. But no attributes are shown on the vendors page. Only the text of the post of vendor is shown. But No attributes are not shown. And That page also shows that Listings by ______

___Nothing found

Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.

Kindly help in solving these two issues - (i) how can I display the attributes of vendor (ii) how can I remove the “listing not found” content.

Hi,

Please make sure you set Display Areas in attribute settings, e.g., as shown in the screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VRdEcjNwe8YhJUxdFeWMW_TPrXLfunht/view?usp=sharing
Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Regarding the second issue, most likely, you are specifying keywords that are not in the listing title (or are not indexable).

Thanks Andrii. The first issue is resolved. However, the second issue still persists. This issue is present on vendor’s page where the vendor details is now available (in case there is no listing associated with the vendor). Kindly help in this regard.

Hi,

We apologize for the confusion.
If the vendor has no listings, the page should display Nothing found.
Please provide more details on what should be displayed instead of Nothing Found, and we will try to help.

Also, you can overwrite the vendor template using this doc How to customize templates - HivePress Help Center

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.