Vendor can make a booking at his own account

When a vender is looking to his services he can go to bookings and make a booking at his own account.

Is it possible to avoid vendor to make bookings?

I think it should be best if the plugin hivepress makes 2 groups. 1 for vendors and 1 for companies.
Than the users can divide the 2 kind of clients

I have similar problem. When vendor or user is looking at their own listing or request there are all features they would have if listing or request wasn’t their own, like ‘‘reply to listing’’ or ‘‘send a message’’ or ‘‘buy service’’ and so on. They can’t finish the action which is good but I don’t see why they need to see it. It would be much better if they could see the listing like they see it in their dashboard no matter where they opened it from.

Yes, it works this way by default to allow vendors to add bookings manually if required (e.g. to block a specific number of places for a date range). We can provide a temporary code snippet to prevent this, let me know if this works for you.

We removed these buttons in the initial versions but there were reports that vendors are confused if their listing is “active” (available for booking, purchase, etc) or not - when they see the Buy Now/Book Now button it’s clear. We’ll try to find a better UX solution for this.

hi ihor,

Please send me a snippet so I can test

Please try this PHP code snippet

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_page/blocks',
	function($blocks, $template){
		$listing = $template->get_context('listing');

if(!$listing){
			return $blocks;
		}

$vendor = $listing->get_vendor();

if(!$vendor){
			return $blocks;
		}

$user = $vendor->get_user();

if(!$user || get_current_user_id() !== $user->get_id()){
			return $blocks;
		}

hivepress()->template->fetch_block($blocks, 'booking_make_form');

return $blocks;
	},
);

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.