Vendor does not see personalized requests

I am having an issue with sending a personal request to the vendor. Once I click on the Send Request button, and fill out all the information, I can see the request in my history, but the vendor does not get the request.

I have enabled the Submission in HivePress > Settings > Requests feature, the Requests plugin is activated, but nothing happens. Also, I tried disabling my caching, and still nothing. Any solution to this? Thanks

Hi,

Yes, this is expected behavior. If the Submission feature is enabled, then after you submit a personalized request for a vendor, you need to confirm it from the admin side in WP Dashboard > Requests, then the vendor will see this request from their side.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

However, this does not solve it. I have the Submission feature enabled, and even when I manually approve the request, the vendor still does not get it or see it.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Please note that in this version, personal requests are not displayed for vendors but are only sent by email after approval by the administrator to the vendor’s mail.

1 Like