What event is for Listing Submitted?

Editing hivepress/emails I see that there messages that are sent to User and messages that are sent to Vendor for example: the event Message Received send email to User but testing I see that my Vendor account received the email.

Another example: the event “Listing Approved” send email to Vendor.

1-What is the difference between User and Vendor?

2- What event is for Listing Submitted? “A new listing “%listing_title%” has been submitted, click on the following link to view it: %listing_url%”

Hi,

The emails you mentioned are not customizable in HivePress/Emails yet because these are admin-specific emails, usually admins don’t care about formatting of these emails and their subject/text can still be customized via Loco plugin.

1. By default, vendors are users with at least 1 approved listings, these users get a vendor profile in WordPress/Vendors.

2. This event occurs if the listing is added via the front-end form (via the Add Listing button).

sorry, which event on event’s list inside hivepress/imails is related to this email:

““A new listing “%listing_title%” has been submitted, click on the following link to view it: %listing_url%”

Listing Approved?

There’s no such event in HivePress/Emails customizer, since it’s the admin-only email, regular users and vendors don’t get it. If you want to customize its text please try using Loco Translate plugin for this, it’s the easiest way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.