When add WooCommerce plugin, changes the user link in upper-right corner to the Posts page

Every time I enable to WooCommerce plugin, it changes the link with the username (upper-right corner) to the Posts page. When I deactivate WooCommerce and I click on the username in upper-right hand corner, I get to access the user settings page (which includes Listings, Calendar, Bookings, etc.). Once I activate WooCommerce, how do I change the link back to the user settings page? Thanks.

Thanks for the details. I couldn’t reproduce this issue locally, also WooCommerce is installed on some of our demos, e.g. for TaskHive https://taskhive.hivepress.io/ and it seems to be ok.

Please make sure that the WooCommerce account page or other pages don’t conflict with the built-in HivePress pages via their URL slugs (e.g. the WooCommerce “My Account” page shouldn’t have the “account” slug because it’s reserved by HivePress).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.