When assigning a created tag to a list and saving, the tag is not being assigned to the list

When asigning a created tag to a list and saving, the tag is not being assigned to the list.

Hi,

Please make sure you add tags using this doc: How to set listing tags - HivePress Help Center

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Yes, I am following the documentation and the problem comes when saving the changes. I am able to create new tags but not to edit and assign them to the existing listing, it is not linking them to the location

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

So the steps I follow are:
for the tags creation: in listing - tags- add the info and add tag
to asign it to a listing: I open a created list, go to the tag section, select tag i want to add, update list.

At that moment the list is updated with all the changes but the tag is not added to the list, it gets the list empty.

Hi,

If you follow the steps in the documentation, you should see everything correctly. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If the issue still exists, please send a screencast.

As mentioned above all the steps are followed.

Picture of adding a tag and right after clicking on update the list is not taking it.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile, how can I use the tags?

Hi,

This version has two workarounds:

1. If it’s your listing, use the edit listing on frontend.

2. If you need to use the backend, try to enter tags in the attributes themselves (the Tags field), and not on the right side of the sitebar in this field.

I have to do it in the backend but it is not taking them neither if i crate directly on the tag section. Can you provide another solution?

Hi,

I see. Then we recommend waiting; we will release an update to the Tags extension within a few days.