When creating an ad template, there’s a bug when adding the similar listings block

When creating an ad template, there’s a bug when adding the similar ads block: the title is oversized. How can this be rectified?

Describe the issue in as much detail as possible. Please remove the sections below if the issue is obvious enough and doesn’t require extra details.

Steps to reproduce

List the steps to reproduce the issue.

Actual result

Describe the actual result.

Expected result

Describe the expected result.

Extra details

Add a link to your site, screenshots or any other details that may help us pinpoint the issue.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue persists, send a list of the steps to reproduce the issue.

Hello,
I’ve deactivated everything, but that doesn’t change anything.
I created a “Classifieds” template in HivePress, then I added HivePress blocks: “Choose a category”, “Title”, “Tag”, “Toolbar”, “Rating”, “Images”, “Description”, “Attributes (Primary)”, “Attributes (Secondary)”, “Booking form”, “Map”, “Actions (Primary)”, “Reviews (Similar)”, “Attributes (Primary)”, and “Classifieds (Similar)”, all HivePress blocks. All work correctly except the “Ads (Similar)” block, where the title is oversized.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known bug, and we plan to fix it in future updates.

Hello,
When will this bug be fixed?

Unfortunately there’s no easy solution for this yet because in HivePress listings are styled via the container class and in case of templates it also wraps the inner listings so both styles are applied. We’ll try to resolve this by adding specific CSS styles for each theme but this requires a few updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.