Where can I find a dispute statement filed by a User?

When a User clicks on Dispute on his Order and fills and submits the form, where can the admin see the complaint raised. I checked my admin email, there was no motification and at the backend it was nowhere available. Request Guide.

i think thats right there’s the weakness “Dispute” do nothing,
when i look into the code it just simple button nothing else,
it only has very few functions, which should be a “Dispute” has a very important function in every system to prevent fraud, this is the key to every safe transaction, the results must be displayed to all parties, apart from the buyer, also the seller/vendor and site admin to carry out reviews…

and there is one more thing which is quite dangerous for buyers, if you activate the “deliver” feature the funds can be automatically disbursed without the buyer knowing, there should be a button/system to extend the warranty for buyers for a certain period of time which can be set by the buyer, which I mean especially for orders from hivepress addons request-offer

Hi,

This dispute is not displayed on the backend, only sent to the administrator’s email, but we plan to improve this in future updates. Also, please check this doc How to handle disputes - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi Andrii,

I am getting all other notifications on my email except for Dispute!! Request guide how rectify it.

Hi,

Please make sure that you have your emails set up correctly, you can check this doc: How to set up emails - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.