Who reported a listing?

Hi, recently a few users are reporting some listings and I cannot chat with them to discuss whether it’s good or not to delete the reported listing, because when someone reports a listing the name of the user who reports it is not included in the email sent to me.

Is there a way to know who reports a listing??

Please try to add the token %user.display_name% to the email template in the HivePress/Emails. Here is the tutorial on how to customize email templates How to customize emails - HivePress Help Center

Unfortunately, there is no “Listing Reported” section among the events that I can apply to emails in HivePress/Emails/Add New/Events…Therefore I don’t know how to add that token

Sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately, emails which are sent to the admin are not possible to edit in the HivePress/Emails in the current version. But please try this PHP snippet as another solution. But please note that it can require further customization. If you are not familiar with the code customization, then please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/emails/listing_report',
	function( $email ) {
		$email['body'] = 'The repost is send by %user.display_name%. '.$email['body'];

return $email;
	},
);
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.