Why a package with 0 limit is displayed in the list?

I have created 2 packages:

1st free with 1 Listing.
2nd premium with 3 Listings.

When a user selects the free package, I can see it in the package list on the user profile.
When the user runs out of free package, they are asked to buy the premium package, which they do. When they now go to the package list they see both the free and premium package showing in the list.
Question#1: I was expecting they would see the Premium package only since the free package has expired?

After the user creates 3 listings and run out in the Premium package, when they go to their package list they only sees the Free package and not the Premium package.
Questions#2: Why did the “Premium Package” disappears from the list and the “free package” is still there? This is confusing and inconsistent because it should either show all expired packages or none.

The user deletes one listing under the premium package.
Questions#3: It seems like they are still forced to buy a new package even though they only have 2 listings now? Shouldn’t the number of listings in a package be updated when listings are deleted?

Thanks!

Hi,

This is the expected behavior of a free package, the user is reminded that free has already been used. Also, it works in such a way that if you remove the free package from the list when it ends, free can be selected again, and it will be endless.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks! can you please also answer question #3? When a listing is deleted shouldn’t the customer get an extra listing? Premium package allows 3 listings, the customer creates 3 listings, then delete one. I would expect them to be able to create another listing without choosing another package.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. Because every time you add or update a listing, it’s minus one to the package limit.