Why Listing permalinks including "blog"?

When I add the keyword “blog” in the custom structure then this “blog” keyword is also get included in the listing permalinks. For example- example.com/blog/listing/listing-name

I just want to change the custom structure for my blogposts and when I try to do this by custom structure then listing’s permalinks also get changed but I don’t want to change listing permalinks.

Please help me how can I change only blogposts permalinks without changing the listing permalinks.

This is a WordPress-level setting, but default it prepends this slug to all the URLs, but it may be possible to apply it to posts only with customizations url rewriting - How do I add /blog/ as a prefix to permalink structure for blog posts, tag pages, etc.? - WordPress Development Stack Exchange

By default, it doesn’t prepend this slug to all the URLs because I worked with many custom post types in the past and there it was working fine. It prepends only in the listing permalinks. I think this is something especially related to hivepress.

Please check if this issue occurs on the demo site (login with demo/demo credentials to add a listing) https://listinghive.hivepress.io/ It always has the latest WP & HivePress versions, if it doesn’t occur there then this is probably related to some plugin or customizations that affect the URL rewrite rules.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.