Why my listings are showing as draft and not showing the submitted or pending

I created a website www.litilegal.com with wordpress and listinghive. But when clicking on add listing it is not showing that listing is submitted in front end. Even in back end in Vendor page it is showing as “Draft”. Why so? How to correct it?

I’m sorry this is not about the question you asked. I was opportune visit your website and would love to know How you added this👇🏻 In your home page. Thanks

you have this fonction with Elementor

you must to post manually after received a listing

Oh thanks alot :pray:t4:

I have two types of problem when I am listing as outsider it is not showing the submitted for review. Or not showing pending. Because when clicking on add listing no categories are showing.
Second problem ( I guess related to the first issue) in backend as admin not showing the approve option. It is coming as draft.

Please try disabling third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any). If the listing draft issue still persists, you can send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io and I’ll check this issue, you can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Have a look. I tried t

o provide access it is saying “please enter valid email address”! Now what to do?

Please make sure that you’re entering the email address correctly when creating the temporary access link, copy it exactly: support@hivepress.io and fill in all the other details this plugin requires for adding a temporary access link.

I applied exactly what the email is. But the same error is showing. How can I get the support? As I bought the experthive but nothing is working for me

This is strange, maybe you paste it as HTML? Please make sure that you copied the email exactly like text support@hivepress.io We get a few links created via this temporary access plugin every day.

You can also create a new admin user manually in WordPress/Users, this doesn’t require a plugin. Then please send a link to your site, username and password of the user you created via email to support@hivepress.io with a list of issues you’re having and I’ll try to help. After the issues are resolved, you can delete this temporary admin user.

As I was unable to do so but I have severe issues regarding the functionality of the experthive. So I mailed the support with direct admin access (with password) so please check and help me. I have the theme key attached within the website

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.