WooCommerce Subscriptions Not Working

If you enable the WooCommerce subscription due to the same phenomenon as in the topic below, the listing page and vendor page will not be displayed, and you will not be able to add a listing.

I disabled all third-party plugins and cleared the cache, but it still didn’t work.
Thank you for your support

1 Like

How should I solve it?

Hi,

Please send the zip archive to the mail, we will do our best to check it out. Also, when you test this, make sure you have only the HivePress and WooCommerce Subscription extensions enabled.

sent by email

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible. If you need a fix immediately, please let us know and we will try to provide you with a temporary solution.

1 Like

Of course, an immediate fix is needed.
I checked today, but it seems like it hasn’t been fixed yet.
Still can’t fix it?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Our developer needs more time, we will try to fix it by the end of next week. Please extend your temporary access for 14 days, for example.

1 Like

Hello, is this bug fixed? thank you

Following up on this. Are you saying it is possible to have subscription purchases if you use the Woo Subscriptions plugin?

I’m sorry for the delay. Here’s a temporary fix if someone needs it before the next update. Line 2644 in hivepress-marketplace/includes/components/class-marketplace.php file:

if ( hivepress()->router->get_current_route_name() === 'order_edit_page' ) {

should be changed to:

if ( strpos( $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], '/account/vendor/orders/' ) === 0 ) {

You can change it in Plugins/Plugin File Editor. We’ll also make the same fix in the next HivePress Marketplace update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.