Add custom field to deliver order modal

Hello,

I need some help and clarification on a point. I’m using TaskHive with Marketplace, Requests, and Messages, and here’s how the site currently operates:

• A client can create a listing to request a service.
  • Interested providers can make an offer to this listing.
  • The client can select their preferred applicant and proceed with payment.
  • Until the service is completed, the client and provider can freely discuss and exchange images.
  • At any time, the provider can confirm the completion of the service if they believe it has been done.
  • Finally, the client can also confirm the completion of the service.

Everything works very well, and this operation suits me, except for one thing: when the provider confirms the completion of the service, he should send a image proof via the deliver order window (#deliver_order_modal) in the same way as in the message sending window (#message_send_modal), and this image would appear (or at least the URL) for the client in the validation note of the order (http s://www.mysite.com/account/vendor/orders/123/).

I noticed that in the Hivepress settings, there is an option called “Allow sellers to add requirements” that could potentially meet my needs, but I don’t see any difference when I activate it (possibly related issue: 'Requirement' field is not being displayed in the checkout form).

Could you help me solve this small problem? Do you have a quick snippet to modify the deliver order modal, as what is needed already exists in the send message modal, or other advice?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I see. Unfortunately, there is no such function now, so this will require a custom implementation. However, we plan to add this feature in future updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.