Adding attribute to default search form

Hello

I want to add a attribute to the default search form . Is there a solution?

In your attribut, go to >search>index and select >include in search by key word

If you mean listing filter form then please check Display in the filter form option in the Search section when you edit a listing attribute

If you mean listing search form then please check Display in the search form option in the Search section when you edit a listing attribute. But please note that this option is available only for select, number, date, date range search field types

I Already added the attribute to search box.i am using elementor to create page in my website. when i add the hivepress search form it doesn’t show the attributes already added in the setting.

If possible send a screenshot of the form you added (or a link to this page) and a screenshot of the attribute Search settings, we’ll check this issue.

Hello again and thanks for your response

Here is the attribute already added to search filter but when i add search form bloc with elementor, it doesn’t show the attribute “pays”

Thanks

Only location categories and keywords that are shown in the search form

Please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.