Booking note in confirmation mail

Hi,

I am searching for a way to add the ‘purchsse note’ field into every order confirmation mail toward the customer.

Is there a way to achieve this? Customer is basically purchasing an url added by the vendor in the purchase note field.

I have a confirmation by the Hivepress plugin, but I prefer that I can add this to the Woocommerce confirmation/invoice mail.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

My apologies, found it already!

Only issue remains is that I want the link provided in the purchase note to be hyperlinked. Is this something that can be realized?

Hi Can you help me how did you add it to the hivepress confirmation email?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature. You will see a simple link, for example, https://hivepress.io/

1 Like

Hi,

Please check this doc How to customize emails - HivePress Help Center and use this token %booking.note% for displaying booking note in emails.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

2 Likes

Hi Andrii,

Thank you for your support. Unfortunately, the token doesnt do anything.

Hi,

I’m sorry for the confusion, you may have misunderstood me.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a way to add hyperlinks to email events if you overwrite them.

If we are talking about the same email event, i.e., Booking Confirmed, then when you specify this token %booking.note% when overwriting this email event, the user or host will receive all the information specified in the Booking note.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.