BUG/LAG translations Services/Request page

Hello,

I’m having a bug with the ExpertHive theme using the TranslatePress plugin. My molnee.com site is in English (everything’s fine, no bugs on any of the pages), but when I change it to French: molnee.com/fr or Spanish: molnee.com/es I get bugs on the Services and Request pages. I have latency on translations, latency on filter translations with nothing displayed and also a big problem with the footer.

I’ve 3 screenshots to show you the various problems. I hope you’ll find it useful and that you’ll be able to help me fix these problems.

Tags and right Filter issues

Footer issue

Footer issue

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

If you are using a third-party plugin to set up a multilingual site, you may experience display issues as we do not guarantee 100% compatibility with third-party plugins, and some of them may require custom integration. Also, please try following the suggestions regarding multi-language integration here: Integration with WPML - #6 by ihor.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hello.
I tried WPML for two days but it didn’t really work. The service and request pages no longer worked in the languages I had chosen, and there were integration problems. Do you have another plugin to suggest?

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide information about other plugins as we have not tested them. But we can provide general recommendations if you have a developer and need help with integration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.