Can you create a profile for candidates in Jobhive?

First post, I hope I haven’t missed the answer elsewhere, but, I’m wondering if it is possible to give candidates a profile in Jobhive?

I understand a candidate can ‘apply’ for a job, which essentially is just sending the company a message (sure, they can attach a resume), but I’d love for the company to be able to view the candidate’s profile (stored in Jobhive), and leave them reviews for future companies to view (similar to expert hive’s feature)

Thanks!
Russell.

Hi,

Unfortunately, this profile display is currently only available on the Request page, but we plan to add it to all other pages in future updates.

Hi Andrii,

thanks for the reply. Although I have purchased the experthive theme, which has request pages, I was actually looking at purchasing the jobhive theme.

My question related to the jobhive theme, which doesn’t seem to have a request page.

Any suggestions about how a developer could create a profile for candidates that employers could view when an application is received would be really appreciated!

Thanks Andrii :pray:

Hi,

In order to display the requests page, you need to purchase the Requests extension: Requests - Allow users to post requests and receive offers | HivePress Extensions

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi Andrii,

thank you for the prompt response. The question is - on the jobhive platform, is there any way to allow a candidate to create their own profile that can be viewed by employers?

An extension maybe? or something a developer may be able to do that would be a workable solution?

Thanks again.
Russ.
p.s. This question is related to a second question I have posted. These two questions revolve around the same outcome i’m trying to achieve.

Hi,

Unfortunately, this feature is not available yet, but we plan to add it in future updates. For now, all options will require custom implementation.

Thanks Andrii.

I really like Hivepress, but, unfortunately I can’t make things fit my workflow.

Great product, great support, great community.

I’ll revisit the issue in the future, in the meantime adios.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.