Categories and polylang

Hello,
First of all, sorry about my English.

I´m using HivePress and polylang in a website in two languages.

I`ve some categories for my products and i´m trying to insert in homepage a searchform with categories… but
In categories list are all categories (in both languages). Not the categories in the language selected.

I´m making something wrong…

Thanks in advanced,

Hi,

Please try to add Categories to Default Pages in HivePress > Settings > Listings, then everything should be displayed correctly.

If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Thank for your answer.

The problem is in search form. I added categories in HivePress > Settings > Listings. You can have a look in https://anuncios.net948.es
The search form included all categories in both languages. I think It should present only the categories in each language.

Thank for your answers.

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion.

We don’t have 100% integration with the Polylang plugin, so we don’t recommend using it (it will take longer to load the site, and there may be other issues).

Please try following the suggestions regarding multi-language integration here Integration with WPML - #6 by ihor

1 Like

Thanks a lot¡¡

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.