Change texts to French

Hi,

If you translate your website using this doc How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center, you shouldn’t have any problems.

Salut !

Pour traduire toutes les extensions ainsi que le thème, j’utilise l’extension “Loco Translate”, que ce soit côté front-end ou back-end, je te conseil de regarder cette vidéo : HivePress & ListingHive : Créer gratuitement un site d'annuaire (Vinted, leboncoin, etc) - YouTube
Il montre à la fin comment traduire le site, tu n’es pas obligé de tout traduire, seulement ce que tu veux

Hi !

To translate all the extensions as well as the theme, I use the “Loco Translate” extension, whether on the front-end or back-end side, I advise you to watch this video: HivePress & ListingHive: Create a website for free directory (Vinted, leboncoin, etc) - YouTube 1
It shows at the end how to translate the site, you don’t have to translate everything, only what you want

1 Like

Why can I only display 8 categories instead of 10 or even more on my homepage? How can I change this?

Thanks

Please edit the Home page, click on the Categories block in the editor and change the number of categories to show on the right (in the Block Settings).

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Thank you very much Ihor

I have one more question how to delete a picture from your profile because it is impossible to do it in the wordpress and experthive interface?

I have integrated several real estate categories, fashion, etc… users must add their own criteria or it is up to me to enter them in the information area in the wordpress or experthive interface? My question is that all categories must have the same information? If not how to differentiate each information of each category?

Good evening,

I want to modify the advertisement poster by keeping only the prices and not the hourly rate? Is it possible to do this without affecting the payments?

And I would also like to put the prices and add “starting from” and not a fixed price because according to the services the prices change.

Thank you for your feedback

Sincerely

How to add other additional blog posts tutorial, tips and tricks, inspiration and see other various topics?

Thanks a lot to you

Hi,

Please try this CSS snippet (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center):

.hp-listing-category__icon {

display: none;

}

You can change categories info in Listings > Categories.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets https://gist.github.com/search?q=user%3Ahivepress and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Hi,

You can customize the blog page in Pages > Blog.

Hello :wave:

I don’t have a calendar available anymore :date: it’s gone how do I get it back in?

Thanks

Before on the calendar I had the different possible slots for the users. And since I lost this function, how to reinstall the slots with several range of rese?

Thanks

I have my hivepress bookings version which is in version 1.4.11, how to upgrade it to 1.4.12? Because in my wordpress dashboard 7 hivepress extensions are disabled and are not updated automatically. How to solve this problem ?

Good evening
In my wordpress extensions I have hivepress booking but I don’t see it
I have version 1.4.11 and I would like to have the latest version 1.4.12.
version 1.4.12. I have a configuration problem because I also have a display
display problem on my site. How to have the last version ? And
how in the future _to update all my other extensions and themes

Thanks to you

Hi,

Please check in more detail if you have the Bookings extension activated. If not, activate the extension, and the calendar should be displayed.

Yes, this is possible using the time slots feature. You can go to HivePress > Settings > Bookings > Time Slots to enable it.
After you enable this feature, you need to set the parameters for each listing:

• Booking Available From
  • Booking Available To
  • Booking Slot Duration

Once you finish the installation, please add your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store section to enable automatic updates.|

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I hope this is helpful to you.

The search engine is generally used by Internet users. Is it possible to put it above the waterline - in the space between the menu and the visuals - with a CSS code?

An example on this screenshot the search bar well centered.

Thanks to you

Sincerely

If you mean making the search bar full width it’s possible if you edit the home page and remove the Columns wrapper from the search form, currently it limits the form width (it works this way by default to leave some space for images on the right).

Yes, that’s right, a full-width search bar, but editing the home page and removing the Columns wrapper from the search form won’t remove the experthive automatic search?

Do you have any screenshots for the procedure?

Thanks to you