Change texts to French

Good morning,

Regarding the reservation extension, I bought it since Feb 18, I contacted hivepress support to let them know that the extension does not work on it. For the other extension, it is norm9al free and included on the experthive theme which I purchased on February 5th. On my wordpress Hivepress >extensions dashboard it tells me that I don’t have reservation extensions when I have it on my wordpress > board

Good morning,

How to put a payment plan page only on the list of services? And without there being problems on my site and on the speed of the site? The list of services includes everything that professionals offer, right? I also want to put other payment plans on other categories, is that possible? Do you have video tutorials, that would be ideal?

thank you

Cordially,

How to increase the speed of my site so that my site pages display quickly because I notice slowdowns on my site. Do you have video tutorials?

Thank you so much

When I set up the paid plans for memberships for the list of services, I encountered a problem on the payment plan page, it was showing the free plan and not the paid plan I had set up and I think that’s what crashed my site and caused problems. Do you have any answers in order to restore this and not cause any more problems in the future?

Thanks very much

Hi,

1. The screenshot shows that the Bookings extension is version 1.4.11, please try to update to 1.4.12.
    Please add your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store section to enable automatic updates.

2. You can do this by overwriting the templates using this doc How to customize templates - HivePress Help Center

3. Please check this tutorial How to Speed up a Directory or Marketplace Website Built with HivePress | HivePress Blog and this topic Site loading speed too low. Any tips or tricks to improve loading speed?

4. Most likely, you added a free plan using this doc How to add membership plans - HivePress Help Center
    If there is no such plan, please try clearing or disabling the cache for pledged users.

Hello, How to put on my registration page a free and paid option without affecting my site, because when I put the paid option my site beug

Hi,

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.