CSV file for import does not work

Hi all

I just bought the import listing extension, everything is up and running and looking good. But I am not sure how to prepare files appropriately for the import feature to accept them, i keep getting the error message: the file could not be read.

I have attached some screenshots of the csv file i am trying to upload, could someone give me some instructions i can work with?

Hi,

Please provide more details. What file format are you using? What error is displayed? You must use a CSV file created, for example, via Google Docs. Also, note that no specific format will be used in the CSV file; it all depends on the categories and attributes. Additionally, please check this doc How to set up and import listings - HivePress Help Center

If the issue exists, please send us the file you are trying to import to our mail, we will check in more detail support@hivepress.io

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi. Andrii,

I am using a CSV file created with numbers (Apple). Please find the error message in the attachment to this message

Hi,

Most likely, this is an issue with the file itself; please try using this file from the link and see if the issue still exists Sample CSV file - Google Drive. Also, there may be issues with the hosting provider, so I recommend testing another one.

Hi anderii,

This seems to work. Thank you!

All the bests,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.