Import feature error:' this file could not be read'

Hello,

I have posted something about this before. I try to upload .csv files but whatever i do i keep getting the same error message:’ this file could not be read’.

I want to know why this message is generated specifically? I’ve used different software (numbers, google sheets and microsoft excel) whatever i use i keep getting the same message:’ this file could not be read’. I used a sample you guys sent me once, i could upload it, but as soon as i edit the file and save it as a csv. i cant upload it anymore i again get the message:’ this file could not be read’.

I am at a point in my project where i have to import a lot of data and i really need this feature. Is this the only way? Or are there different plugins? And where does this message come from?

All the best,

Ranan

Hi,

Please provide more details on which service you are using to modify this file. Also, please try using Google Sheets.

Hi Andrii,

I figured it out: google sheets works, but only if i don’t modify it afterwards.

All the best,

Ranan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.