Imported data not showing on front-end (using wpallimport with listinghive theme)

Hello

I have imported data on attributes with the wpallimport plugin, because i have not been able to import data with the hivepress import extension (see earlier ticket).

The wpallimport plugin seems to be working, on the backend all the attributes have been imported, however, on the frontend unexpected things happen, no fields have been updated at all. But the filters have been updated with the newly added attributes, so some things are working and other things are not.

I have reproduced the issue in a sandbox, alas, the result was exactly the same. All attributes where neatly imported but non shown on the frontend: https://black-boar-vu9es.instawp.xyz/aanbiedigen/.

Shortly after importing i received an error email form Wordpress (see attachment below).

I have no error codes apart form the one i got from Wordpress, so i have nothing to go on. Can someone help me / point me in the right direction? Why are the imported attributes updated in the backend but not showing up in the frontend.

All the best,

Ranan

Hi,

Please note that we only provide support for our extensions or themes, so I recommend that you review the WP All Import documentation or contact their support. Also, if the attributes are not displayed on the frontend, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.