Digital Escrow integration

1. I am planning to integrate a digital escrow service for payments. Therefore, payments made by clients (which includes commission from clients & vendors, & taxes) will be paid into an escrow account. Once a vendor requests for a payout, split of amount which is due to vendor and the admin has to be intimated to escrow service provider.

2. Firstly, can I integrate payment gateways, other than stripe, for automatic payments as the escrow service provider will provide its own payment gateway. If no, then how do I go about it.

3. As admin, where can i see my dashboard as to how much is the commission i have earned and how much is due to vendors.

Hi,

Yes, you can integrate any system, but please note that this will require a custom implementation.

As for displaying earnings, it all depends on the payment and payout methods you use. You can check the vendor balance in the WordPress/Vendors section (in the Balance column). Also, please check this topic Question to people using Stripe Connect

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.