Exact address shows in search results + MapBox not showing + date selection error

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send us error logs and we will try to help.

I’m not going to disable all plugins, the site is online.
I’ve got various PHP snippets of code, none of which modify the Search.
Caching is disabled for logged in users.
Which error log would you like?
Your system doesn’t seem to work on apple products.
Please don’t fob me off by the plugin line.

Please consider keeping a staging website (e.g. on a subdomain), or a local installation with Local WP for testing this before making changes live, it’s also very useful for testing updates before updating themes/plugins on a live website.

If it’s not possible to disable plugins, please check if the same issue occurs on the demo site https://rentalhive.hivepress.io/ If not, then it’s most likely caused by customizations, third-party plugins or specific settings of your site.

If this issue persists, please send a link to your site and describe the steps to reproduce it, we’ll try to debug this further.

I can’t test the issue on your demo site because you don’t have the Categories in the Search.

I deactivated WP Super Cache plugin. This cleared the issue and the pages loaded correctly on apple products. I’ll raise it with the plugin creator.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.