Google doesn't show a map and location results

When i add ofert i cant show atributes
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xsd-Ybb97ClxMQxJarsQsURv93i7O1JR?usp=sharing

Hi,

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue.

To configure attributes, please view these tutorials How to add booking attributes - HivePress Help Center How to add listing attributes - HivePress Help Center

If you need to set up Geolocation please check this tutorial Geolocation How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center

transladed error: your page cant corectly load google maps

how to add map here?

The location auto-completion and the map will appear automatically if you set up Google Maps, you have to create an API key for this How to get a Google Maps API key - HivePress Help Center I recommend using Mapbox instead, it’s much easier to set up and cheaper How to get a Mapbox API key - HivePress Help Center

its posible to buy extension to sell tickets by users and take commision from them?

Hi,

Yes, you can try to use Marketplace - Allow users to sell listings | HivePress Extensions to sell tickets, and if you need an availability calendar, you can also try Bookings - Allow users to book listings | HivePress Extensions.

is there any extension to multilanguage page?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no 100% integration with WPML (multi-language) in this version.

Please try following the suggestions regarding multi-language integration here Integration with WPML - #6 by ihor

its posible to send mails about new advertisement to another users?

If there’s another editor on your site responsible for moderating listings, it may be possible to replace the admin email for this notification using a custom code snippet. Another solution is setting up forwarding based on the email subject in the email service you’re using (e.g. Gmail).

1 Like

its posible to pay you for making special plugin with posibilyty to stream wideo on listing page by listing owner?

u cant make special plugin with my tips?

Hi,

We don’t offer customization services yet, but we plan to launch a HivePress Experts program to recommend freelancers familiar with HivePress (already accepting applications). If there are common changes (e.g. layout/styling) required then HivePress-specific skills are not needed, any WP developer will be able to help - in this case please consider hiring someone via Fiverr https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

i have problem with showing some pages on my fotter menu. when someone is not loged in he cant see two pages screen

both pages are public i cheked

Hi,

Please ensure these pages are assigned to the footer menu in Appearance > Menus > Display Location, as shown in the screenshot; then, they should be displayed in the footer.

Also, If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.