How can I hide keyword field in request search

How can I add only a custom Locations search form on my Hivepress website? I need that field in my search form and remove all other options. Please have a look at my screenshots for better understanding

Screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot

Hi,

To remove the Location field, go to HivePress > Settings > Geolocation > and remove Listings from Content Types. For Keywords, go to HivePress > Settings > Listings > and remove Keywords from Default Fields.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

I did this but still now the same Issues. I am talking about the Request Search Form. where I just need the Custom Location option except the rest if the option like keywords and geoclocation fields.
Screenshot : Screenshot by Lightshot

Hi,

Then, the easiest option for you is to disable the Geolocation extension in WP Dashboard > Plugins.

Cool. It’s worked Andril,
But Still now the keywords field is not removed from there. Please let me know your valuable feedback on it. I have removed the default keywords option but it’s not working Screenshot by Lightshot

I am eagerly waiting for your quick response because I am stuck here.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hello Andril,
Thanks for your effort to help me but this time it’s not working for me. I removed all the third-party plugins and no cache plugins. but still, now that the keywords option is still there. See screenshots: Screenshot by Lightshot Additionally can you please tell me how to delete that left side widget where it’s saying filter which I had marked as well.

Hello Andril, Are there any updates from you? Please let me know your valuable feedback because I have been stuck here for a week.

Hi,

If you are sure that you have deleted Keywords in HivePress > Settings > Listings > Default Pages, then this is a 100% issue with the cache or the cache of the hosting provider; there is no other option here. If this issue exists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Regarding the filter form, please check these topics Hide filter form and display on button click, Hide Filter Sidebar on the Listing Pagae

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Thanks for your great effort. I have already mailed all the essential information. please let me know whenever you will fix it.

I had added my purchase code and it was supposed to be replied to within 24 hours as it was considered a premium Supporter.
Regards

Hi,

We have checked this issue and it is caused by caching on the part of the hosting provider. I recommend that you contact their support to help you with disabling the cache.

I have contacted my hosting provider Godaddy and they just confirmed there is no cache option enabled for my website. So please tell me how to fix that issue. I have already given you the temporary access. You had an email with all the essential information & my email is webbee007@gmail.com

I am expecting the premium support as I had bought the theme.
Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. We checked in more detail, and you are searching by requests and not listings, so we recommend using this PHP snippet (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center):

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/request_search',
	function ( $form ) {

if(isset($form['fields']['s'])){
			$form['fields']['s']['type'] = 'hidden';	
		}

return $form;
	},
);

How can I remove this section: Screenshot by Lightshot
The code snippet fixes the issue. Thanks a lot, Andril

Live link: " " - Junk Removal Load Board

Hi,

Please use this CSS snippet:

.hp-template--requests-view-page .hp-form--request-filter {
	display: none;
}

Please note that it can require further customization.

How can I fix this full-width issue Andril? Please look at the screenshot so you can understand my requirements. Screenshot by Lightshot

Here is the live link on where I need the full-width " " - Junk Removal Load Board

Hi,

The easiest option that does not require coding is to overwrite this template, please check this doc How to customize templates - HivePress Help Center

Thanks once more Andril, you are superb!
I have created the custom template but it’s not override the old default template. here is a short video where I have explained everything very clearly. Please let me know your valuable feedback.

Video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Live link of the website: " " - Junk Removal Load Board

Please make sure after make the section full width it’s responsive on all devices like mobile, tabs etc