How to connect booking plugin with payment

Although I clicked the button ‘request to book’, the page will be redirected to the homepage.
Moreover, the notification of the booking will not be sent to the vendor and buyer as well.
In addition, even though I clicked the button ‘request to book’, there will not appear the payment page(stripe).
How can I fix this problem?

Please make sure that a non-default permalink structure is selected in Settings/Permalinks, you can also try to edit and re-save the listing. Also, if you have Booking Requests enabled, there will be no immediate checkout redirect, only when the request is accepted by the vendor.

P.S. Please set the license key in the profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge. Support for premium themes/extensions is provided to verified customers only. Thanks for your understanding.

Though I followed the instructions, there is no change at all.

I have the similar situation to this link.

Although users try to book listings, the page will be redirected.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.