How to set up Statistics

Hi, I’ve seen a few other questions from 2022 about the statistics extension not working. I’m having the same issue. Can you tell me whether hivepress now supports analytics V4?

The documentation you provide is outdated: How to integrate Google Analytics - HivePress Help Center.

How do i set up the analytics to enable the analytics extension to work?
Thanks

a google client id and google secret is required. When setting this up, what scopes should be enabled to ensure the extension works?

Yes, sorry for the confusion - the Analytics UI is outdated in the screencast, but the process is the same and the GA4 compatibility is available now.

Once you create a property in GA4 you can copy and set the details (e.g. property ID) in HivePress/Settings/Integrations/Google Analytics. The same 3 APIs as in the screencast should be enabled for the OAuth credentials you create in Google API Console.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. You said the same 3 APIs as in the screencast, i don’t see you enabling any APIs in the screencast. Can you give a little more information?

Also, i am not sure who i am talking with via email but we have been waiting over three weeks for a response about an issue with your import tool. Can you prompt someone to check it please, The email address is louiejames7@live.com. Thanks

Hi There is no field for Google Analytics under Integration.

Hi,

Please check the solution on this topic: I can see data in my google analytics but not in statistics - #2 by marvinks.wellsltd

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks, do you know if someone is looking into the issue we are discussing via email? i really need a response asap.

1 Like

Hello???

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. We have answered you by email.